Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay

This is a forum for all games, and game related sharing, by Hornet Warrior

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Homework

Go down 
+2
Mini the Minior
Kahlan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahlan

Kahlan

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptyFri May 22, 2020 10:52 am

Conjuration Magic is when you favour spells that produce objects and creatures out of thin air. You can create billowing fog or summon creatures from another location to fight alongside you. As your mastery you can learn spells of transportation and can teleport yourself across vast distances, even to other planes of existence, in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Mini the Minior

Mini the Minior

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 1:00 pm

Cunning action allows me to make an extra turn during combat, but only a dash, hide or disengage
Back to top Go down
Kildrake the Banisher

Kildrake the Banisher

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:04 pm

In the name of Uime I banish you foul beasts of the underworld
For the Golden Temple has come to purge the lands of the East
And by my blade I will not rest until the (insert number of good races) races are free from evil.
This is my holy chant
Back to top Go down
Sean W

Sean W

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Stonecunning is an intrinsic Dwarven Ability. Starting at 2nd level, you gain an intuitive understanding of stone. Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus. In this maze, Ereborn considers it will be useful for 2 reasons. Firstly, it has the potential to unlock the workings and meaning of a maze. Mazes are designed to confuse and trap those entering, so his knowledge of Stonecunning may unlock such mysteries to assist in solving riddles, traps and the history of the place. Secondly, information contained witihn the carvings and stonework may lead him closer to his quest of finding the Gaelia Stone.
Back to top Go down
Ashton W

Ashton W

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Song of Rest: Beginning at 2nd level, you can use soothing music or oration to help revitalize your wounded allies during a short rest. If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points at the end of the short rest by spending one or more Hit Dice, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points. The extra hit points increase when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d8 at 9th level, to 1d10 at 13th level, and to 1d12 at 17th level. We missed this last session when Ereborn did his Circle of Prayer. Zorron could also have performed a Song of Rest to heal everyone an additional 1d6 also.
Hellish Resistance:  As a Tiefling, You have resistance to fire damage. We missed this last session when the Sphere of Fire was in effect in the small room where we had combat. Zorron would not have needed to move, as he would have resisted the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mini the Minior

Mini the Minior

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 4:24 pm

I have a great success with training my rat, pumpkin, to retrieve items by putting food in a pocket and bribing her with more food to come back to me
Back to top Go down
Mini the Minior

Mini the Minior

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 1:53 pm

I continue with the training of the retrieve command, and I have another strong training session of it
Back to top Go down
Hornet Warrior
Admin
Hornet Warrior

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Mini the Minior wrote:
I continue with the training of the retrieve command, and I have another strong training session of it

So with the success you have had Pumpkin can now tell exactly what item in you line of sight you want her to retrieve. If it is an item she has already touched she can collect it without line of sight.

If there is food within 1km radius she can find it and alert you to it.
Back to top Go down
https://chimeragate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Character Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Homework   Character Homework Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Homework
Page 1 of 1