Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay

This is a forum for all games, and game related sharing, by Hornet Warrior

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 1 The Head Wound Inn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hornet Warrior
Admin
Hornet Warrior

Session 1 The Head Wound Inn Empty
PostSubject: Session 1 The Head Wound Inn   Session 1 The Head Wound Inn EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:18 am

Our Adventurers meet in the City of Zico

Session 1 will be held Sunday April 26th 2020 at 1400

Attendees:
Shamus
Enzi
Sean
Ashton
Kahlan

Great Job guys.

Experience:
320 each

Bonus XP
Enzi 50 For notes on session 1
Sean 50 For notes on session 1
Shamus 50 For his character story
Ashton 30 for funniest attack
Kahlan 30 for kill steal

Last edited by Hornet Warrior on Sun May 03, 2020 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chimeragate.forumotion.com
Hornet Warrior
Admin
Hornet Warrior

PostSubject: Session 1 Summary   Session 1 The Head Wound Inn EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Session 1 was a success.

Here is the summary from Enzi

Session 1 summary:

Here is the supporting cast from session 1

Keg Golem:

Tankard Golems:

Doran HoneyWhiskey:
Back to top Go down
https://chimeragate.forumotion.com
Sean W

Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 The Head Wound Inn   Session 1 The Head Wound Inn EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:32 pm

Ereborn's Musings - Session 1.

As he finished his Prayer of Healing, thanking Kord for his strength of Mind and Body, Eerborn mused the events of the Day.

He wondered whether joining a group of adventurers would bring him closer to the Gaelia Stone. 10 years he thought. 10 long years away from his Mountain Home. A thought of Buranor, his friend and mentor, flickered across his mind, steeling his resolve.

The Wizard Salazar seems very trustworthy and knowledgable. What is more, his logical manner he felt would help him grasp the subtleties needed to pick up any clues for the relic. Likewise Trym shall be able to go places and do things impossible for a stout dwarf to navigiate.

What a strange night. Seeing a Dragonborn was a rare sight, but a tiefling! A rare sight indeed. Could this have been an Omen? Has Kord sent a sign our fates shall intertwine? Strangely, when Kildrake spoke, he felt at ease. No matter the Paladins unease and rebuke of an offer of Prayer. Ereborn further mused that they will work well together, albeit with tension. Kildrake perhaps thinks I was trying to convert him.....aghhh.....I would never question another's faith. The Teifling, Zorron.....hmmmmm.....must watch my purse. Defintely not sure about that one, we shall see......though his song behind us at the bar in between the keg and tankard smashings and the vicious mockery intertwined......he may be an amusing story teller around the campfire. And Kord knows, I need a good story to distract me at times from the quest etched into my very soul. Oh, how I miss the Mountain and my kin.

But the strangest of all....A keg Golem!?!. Not sure of what horrified me more: Wasting a keg of perfectly good Golden Ale, or the deception used by a fellow Dwarf to test our abilities. However, by Kord the bartender seemed genuine. I will trust him...just. Luckily we prevailed and no one was seriously hurt!

Nethertheless, tomorrow we shall start our journey. Kord be praised. Hopefully this is the start to the endpoint for my search.

EB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 The Head Wound Inn   Session 1 The Head Wound Inn Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 1 The Head Wound Inn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay :: Role Playing Games :: Adventures in Drisos-
Jump to: