Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Gateway! Games by the Bay

This is a forum for all games, and game related sharing, by Hornet Warrior

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 7 the Game Continues

Go down 
+3
Kildrake the Banisher
Hornet Warrior
Kahlan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hornet Warrior
Admin
Hornet Warrior

Session 7 the Game Continues Empty
PostSubject: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 am

Our Adventurers fought and won the melee. What lies ahead

Session 6 will be held Sunday 26th July 2020 1200/1300 (will confirm prior)

Attendees:
Sean
Ashton
Kahlan
Enzi
Shamus
Romney (apologies)

May I suggest the Aston start writing an introduction for the wizard and the rogue for their respecting games.

And 1 for himself as there may be a battle of the bands type thing.

Last edited by Hornet Warrior on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Kahlan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://chimeragate.forumotion.com
Kahlan

Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say that I feel excited for my first wizards tournament, but I also feel nervous, and I have been studying different spells.
I would love to ask on the wisdom and experience of this group to guide me in choosing the best spells to take into this challenge.
Either way, I'll be sure to be present this Sunday and, hopefully, come away with the win! Smile

Kahlan/Salazar the Summoner
Back to top Go down
Sean W

Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Myself and Ashton will be in. looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Hornet Warrior
Admin
Hornet Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:07 pm

K Man just and element spells and you'll be fine. But also anything that renders them unconscious.

Elimination spells
Back to top Go down
https://chimeragate.forumotion.com
Kildrake the Banisher

Kildrake the Banisher

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:12 pm

I will be there
Back to top Go down
Mini the Minior

Mini the Minior

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 pm

I will be there, I was just caught up on planning for the obstacle course!
Back to top Go down
Ashton W

Ashton W

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:32 pm

ARENA INTRODUCTIONS

SALAZAR
Ladies and Gentleman, I introduce to you a mage born for greatness. Evocations… fire, missiles and inventive spells to make you lose control of your senses. If you want a man to get you out of a jam, SALAZAR, he’s your maaaaaaaaan!

TYRM
Most of you in Zico will know our lovely lady Trym. Small in stature, though big in heart and courage. Deft in movement, I am more than sure she will have success today. Watch as she swings her rapier with ease, dodging, weaving and besting her foes.

ZORRON
I am Zorron, Bard and Herald for the Stormbringers. Some say maybe the greatest (and most definitely charming and handsome) Bard in Drisos today……Today the festival will be smattered with lilting tunes as I inspire us to victory! Enjoy the show folks, especially the lovely ladies watching on.

Song of Inspiration for Battle of the Bands:

Here we are in Zico’s premier Arena
To prove our valor over Prona.
Stormbringers passed the first test,
and I will attest,
that the best is yet to come!

For no better a Mage
Has met Salazars Gaze
And his performance today will amaze
Evocation and fire
Will beat foes desire
To become the spellcaster champion today!

Trym small in stature
Will engage and enrapture,
as she bests all her foes today.

Dancing and whirling,
Evading and turning,
her rapier and skill shall prevail.
Bet on her you must,
and in me you must trust -
Her winning will bring you
Gold and Ale!

Back to top Go down
Romnipotent

Romnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 am

Squall shall be there (in spirit) with rain-stick/lagerphone to provide Storm songs and other such cheers.
Back to top Go down
Romnipotent

Romnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Defeated Twice:
Back to top Go down
Sean W

Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:46 am

As the Festival Challenges continued, three challengers stepped up as Zorron beautifully performs a rendition of the Stormbearers to the racious cheers from the Crowd, winning the Bard Battle. Those trying hard to best him were:

Artulin – A beautiful Elf, singing the Golden Breath
Drem Wanderfingers - A gnome singing Gnomenian Rhapsody
They were no match as Zorron (obviously) captured the room.

Then followed the Mage Arena Battle. Trying to best Salazar were:

Freya the Sorceress
Clondar the Learned Wizard
Zoragar the Bone Lord

Salazar won following first charming Clondar to do nothing, Freya became entangled and best by Clondar, who was then beaten by Salazars evocations. Clondar showed his respect by gifting Salazar a Pygmy Skull.

The Stormbearers fame continued to rise. Followed by the Rogue Trials, as series of puzzles awarding points, with the highest at end winning. Challenging Trym were:

Billzar the Handsome
Belring Nettleforst
The Mist

Tyrm emerged victorious after overcoming the obstacle course, Hiding from guard and the chest opening challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sean W

Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:47 am

As the Festival Challenges continued, three challengers stepped up as Zorron beautifully performs a rendition of the Stormbearers to the racious cheers from the Crowd, winning the Bard Battle. Those trying hard to best him were:

Artulin – A beautiful Elf, singing the Golden Breath
Drem Wanderfingers -  A gnome singing Gnomenian Rhapsody
They were no match as Zorron (obviously) captured the room.

Then followed the Mage Arena Battle. Trying to best Salazar were:
Freya the Sorceress
Clondar the Learned Wizard
Zoragar the Bone Lord

Salazar won following first charming Clondar to do nothing, Freya became entangled and bested by Clondar, who was then beaten by Salazars evocations. Zoragar showed his respect by gifting Salazar a Pygmy Skull.

The Stormbearers fame continued to rise. Followed by the Rogue Trials, as series of puzzles awarding points, with the highest at end winning. Challenging Trym were:
Billzar the Handsome
Belring Nettleforst
The Mist

Tyrm emerged victorious after overcoming the obstacle course, Hiding from guard and the chest opening challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 7 the Game Continues   Session 7 the Game Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 7 the Game Continues
Page 1 of 1